iligan 3d paper modeler Headlines

Thursday, March 25, 2010

3d paper models anyone?

Hi there!

I finally decided to try blogging my hobby, that is doing 3d paper models. The hobby is not new since if you try to do a Wiki search its been around for quite some time. Unfortunately only a few are into this hobby since its difficult and time consuming. Yeah, imagine not being to go out on gimmicks or dates since you are building a model. But it's just time management really. And its a good way to use up idle time. Anyway, I am going to post my builds for the past 4 years in the hobby, and the ones am working on now and plan on doing next.

I recall in one popular forum in Cebu I joined in, asking me where I'm from as he thought I was a Cebuano. He was really into scale models and was amazed to find out there were paper scale models in Cebu. He wanted to meet to see my models, I said, I'm from Iligan. Anyway, the thing is I want to make this hobby to be known here in Iligan so as to attract would be enthusiasts in joining and hopefully grow into a club or community of hobbyists.

This is my first post so bear with me as try to update it from time to time. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails