iligan 3d paper modeler Headlines

Friday, October 8, 2010

Humvee (HMMWV) M1097A2


Ever since I saw the Hummer I immediately liked it. My first actual encounter with one was just amazing. It's the ultimate 4 four wheel drive vehicle for me. I started building one from scratch years ago but lacked the skills at the time and eventually bought a plastic model from Tamiya.
Through the years I still search for paper models of the Humvee. I have tried building one from Fly Model but due to its small scale and my premature skills I didn't quite like the way it turned out. I'm hoping to built it again in a bigger scale since it had lots of small details that would surely be great to see. Recently got a Humvee (HMMWV) M1097A2 papermodel from 3krapki and started building it 3 days ago Currently I'm painting it by brush since I printed it in monochrome. It's bigger than my other two models and seems I like the result of it. Here are the pictures I took while building it.



humvee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails